If you are not able to fill out a required field in an interview, you will not be able to use the interview. You will need to contact the court or legal aid to obtain documents for your filing.
Articles in this section
- I am at the end of my interview and being prompted for payment. What do the different types of accounts mean?
- How do I file with a fee waiver for my interview?
- An interview question is required and I do not know the answer. What do I do?
- How do I contact the court?
- What is the Optional Service Fee in the Fees Section of my interview?
- Why was my filing rejected or returned?
- Who do I ask about my case status, court date, and other information about my case?
- What should I do if I get a summons or subpoena?
- I was unable to find the interview needed to file my paperwork. What should I do?
- I complete the survey and get an error at the end of the interview. What can I do to fix this error?
- See all 33 articles...